Box Art
Welcome to RetroTracks
- Remember that awesome tune? We do too.
Home Search Music Systems Artists Forum
Forum

RetroTracks Forum - More requests

SeeD1985
More requests
« posted: Oct 16th 2014, 8:12 pm »

4 more requests. Hope you can help.

Alisia Dragoon (Genesis)
Cybernator (SNES)
Batman (Genesis)
Golden Axe 3 (Genesis)
SeeD1985
Castlevania Lament of Innocense (PS2)
« posted: Oct 18th 2014, 9:17 am »

Another request. In Europe this was simply called Castlevania as it was the first Castlevania for the Playstation 2.
SeeD1985
Mega Man 7 (snes)
« posted: Nov 7th 2014, 7:54 pm »

Could you please include the full intro and end credits songs?
Enverex
(site admin)
Re: More requests
« posted: Nov 9th 2014, 3:03 pm »

Will get on them ASAP Monday. Not sure how I didn't notice your other threads before. Sorry about that!
SeeD1985
« posted: Nov 11th 2014, 10:36 pm »

No problem at all, thanks very much for the efforts!
Enverex
(site admin)
« posted: Nov 11th 2014, 11:00 pm »

Done Mega Man 7, Batman and Cybernator. Will do the others tomorrow, got a little swamped the past few days.
SeeD1985
« posted: Nov 12th 2014, 7:48 am »

There's no rush at all, please take your time (I'm more than grateful that you're taking the time to do this).

Been listening already and all the tracks sound great! I especially appreciate that every song's recording is several minutes long instead of just 30 seconds.

Cybernator is one of my all time favorite video game soundtracks, I can keep listening to it without ever getting tired of it, especially the ending and staff roll tracks which brings me to the following question: how the hell do you accomplish these recordings?  ;)
I believe Cybernator had no sound test option and all tracks in game had sound effects when just starting a level. Your recordings are clean and thus pure genius!  :o

Thanks again!
Enverex
(site admin)
« posted: Dec 11th 2014, 2:51 pm »

Sorry for the delay, completely forgot about this! Added the remaining missing ones now (Alisia Dragoon, Golden Axe 2/3, Castlevania Lament of Innocence).

I grab copies of the correctly ripped music directly from the game via sites dedicated to that (Project 2612, SNESMusic, Unexotica, etc) and then convert it via many different means depending on the original file format.
SeeD1985
« posted: Dec 11th 2014, 7:46 pm »

Great! Thanks for the efforts and updates! I'll be downloading these right now!
SeeD1985
« posted: Dec 11th 2014, 9:03 pm »

Great work as always man! Thanks again!

I hate to be the person to say "great-thanks-more" but I have some requests soon. Your site is a too good opportunity to let go.
SeeD1985
« posted: Dec 11th 2014, 9:06 pm »

Brilliant means of ripping these by the way.  ;) I couldn't have guessed.
Pages
PREV
NEXT